CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update!

So Andrew had his doctor's appointment today. Things went well, pretty much no news but I guess no news can be better than news. He was of course an angel again and was so good for the guy taking his blood. They even gave him a toy car for being so brave. The doctor said his platlete count is at 25,000. It is lower than when we left the hospital but they expected that to happen. They said it is okay for it to be low because the plateletes that he has are the strong ones from the transfusion. The doctor and I agreed to not put Andrew on the steriod yet. One of the side affects of the steroid is major crankiness and I don't know if I could put up with that. I will be back next week to check him again and see where we are at. As long as he is good and not getting more bruises we should be good. Thank you for all your prayers, please keep them coming. Here are some current pictures of Andrew.

This is how Andrew is "crawling" He is getting pretty speedy like this. He discovered crawling in the kitchen this morning. With the lenolium, he can really speed.

Here is our little angel decorating the tree. He didn't want to touch the star so he is arching his body. I think it looks like he is flying.

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

katie! I got your Christmas card today and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I wish I had the time, energy, and funds to do that! I keep saying "next year" but when it comes down to it, I cave for Costco. Thanks so much for the card and cute picture of Andrew! Oh and we might be coming to Utah during the CHristmas break...are you guys going to be there??