CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Here is what you have missed...

Well, it has been a long time. We now have a beautiful desktop computer and I love it. It does have one downfall, Dave bought one with a TV tuner so he can watch TV and look at the internet at the same time. I am never going to see my husband again! So here are some pictures of what has been going on lately in the Clawson's lives...

We threw Andrew a birthday party at our house. It was packed but everyone had a good time. We had a cupcake bar and pinata. I made a cake for Andrew. He would only eat it once I gave him a fork. What a weird kid.

Dave and I got a pass to the zoo. I think it is going to be a fun summer with a lot of zoo visits.

And as a said before, Dave and Scott took second in the Dutch Oven World Championships. This is a picture of their bread (this isn't the actual competition but one day when we practiced). It is the best bread in the world. It is stuffed with fresh roma tomatoes, basil and mozzerella cheese.

Not much else is going on. But don't worry, I will keep you updated from now on!

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

yay! glad you're back! Andrew is so cute and how fun that you got a zoo pass. The pizza looks yummy too.

us said...

Oh good! I love to hear about you guys. We really miss you. Andrew is adorable and how funny that he had to have a fork...I love it!

Debbie said...

Glad to hear from you. You must feel like you are back among the living now that you are back online!

lacieinthesky said...

Was this the same bread I ate? I think so because there's only tomatoes on half of it. Mmmm, it was so good!