CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Pretty Good Excuse

So I know I have been absent for quite some time but I believe that I have a fairly good excuse...

this little peanut combined with...

a full of energy two year old makes me very, very tired. Lets just say anytime I have a free moment is dedicated to sleep. I am know 13 weeks and finally feeling more normal. I haven't had a super hard time but it has been different and harder than when I was pregnant with Andrew. We are due September 25. Everyone is super excited, espescially Andrew (since he really has no idea what is going on.) But he likes going to the doctor and hearing the baby's heartbeat. He says it goes "bump, bump, bump!"

8 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Yea, congralations...too exciting.

Emily Judd said...

congratulations!!! nathan told me you were pregnant a couple weeks ago but i thought i'd wait to congratulate until it was official! september is a great time to have a baby :-)

get some rest. i took a nap every day when i was pregnant with lincoln!

lacieinthesky said...

Hooray! I'm way excited for you also and I must say that Andrew just gets cuter everytime I see him; he's darling in that picture! PS We need to hang out soon.

Wendee said...

Congrats you guys! That's exciting - I hop you are feeling well Katie!

us said...

Yea!! That is so exciting. Congratulations! Get as much sleep as you can.

The Childs Family said...

YEAH! Glad to hear that you are feeling better and just sleep all you can...I sure do...I try to get out of bed in the AMs before Gabbi but it never works. :) Who needs to be productive? :) Hope things continue to only get easier!

Anonymous said...

Sept. 25 is my birthday! What a great day. Hopefully he/she comes on that day. :) I've been thinking about you and hoping you're feeling well!

Emily said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you and Dave. I hope you keep finding opportunities to take naps when you can:)