CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


A couple of nights ago Dave came home late from work so Andrew and I had already eaten dinner. I fixed him a plate and sat down at the table. After eating for a few minutes Dave looked under the table for my feet, because he couldn't find them with his own. I just started laughing because I knew what he was looking for before he even told me. Every night at dinner for the first year of our marriage would go something like this...Make dinner together, sit down together, start eating together and then Dave would look under the table and say "were are your feet." I was inevitably always sitting on them or had them tucked under my chair. Now that we have been married for five years a lot has changed, for example, no more footsies under the table because there is a two year old in between. But one thing hasn't change I married the man of my dreams. He is an awesome husband and father and I don't know what I would do with out him! I love you Dave!

2 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulation on 5 years! That is awesome!

brittany said...

Congrats on the anniversary! While reading your post I was suddenly taken back to the lunch room at Allen High School one day talking about how we couldn't wait to have our first kiss. I can picture the table we were sitting at and everything. Weird memory, I know, but I thought I would share. Hooray for grown up life, the man of your dreams, and being way past awkward first kisses!