CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Celebrate Good Times


Camille slept through the night last night! I nursed her at 10 pm. She woke up at 6 am. Life is wonderful when you have an angel for a baby! I on the other hand did not really get to enjoy the all night sleep because I woke up with a small dose of food poisoning at about 1:30. Yuck! I feel better today though. Hopefully there will be more all night sleeps soon so I can fully reap the benefits.

Oh yeah, if you have lost count she is only five weeks and one day.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a good little girl. She is so sweet.

janet said...

YEAH for sleeping through the night! What a good little girl..

love the sidebar picture of both of the kids. It's true-- you are one lucky mamma! And THEY are lucky to have you to raise them.

Can't wait to meet little Camille.