CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Camille's Blessing

We blessed Camille the Sunday after Thanksgiving. The blessing was beautiful. Dave did a wonderful job. We were lucky enough to have my parents in town along with most of Dave's family. After Sacrament meeting we went to my sister Jenny's for lunch. Thanks again Jenny for the use of your house, it was great. Here are some pictures that my brother-in-law took.

Camille was pretty fussy so I was so glad we caught her smiling. It looks like she was an angel the whole time in this picture.

This was her real demeanor but still cute none the less. Half smiling, half crying.

And finally the family picture. Andrew has on a suit but it was too hard to convince him to put it back on for pictures. Oh well!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet. Katie you are looking great by the way!

lacieinthesky said...

She looked beautiful Katie! And the family picture is just darling, you do look great!

Amy said...

I don't remember her being fussy at all, but I'm not her Mom either. I thought she was a perfect angel the whole time! :)