CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 Months Old

Camille's half birthday was on Monday. I haven't done an "official" photo shoot with her yet but here is a recent picture I took. It is of Camille performing my favorite new trick. Most mothers just can't wait until their kid can smile. I get most excited about the reaching!!!

Camille is doing great. She has her doctor's appointment on Friday so that is when I will get the official stats. She is a great napper and okay night sleeper. She only wakes once at night but that is more than Andrew did but he was a horrible napper. She had a bad cough last week and an ear infection but she was a trooper through it all. She is the happiest baby I know. Yesterday we were at Itty Bitty ball watching Andrew and she has the tiniest whinny, like most Mom's wouldn't have noticed but I was freaking out because it is so unlike her. I finally figured out it was because I had a hat on and it was weirding her out! She is such a blessing in our lives and I am going to say it, I can't believe how fast time has flown. (I hear it just keeps getting faster as you have more kids! Scary!)

One more photo, taken by Andrew.

0 comments: