CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Wedding

So Kevin and Jen's wedding was this weekend and of course I took no pictures but I stole one from my sis-in-laws blog to show the skirts. I made all 16 skirts (I take that back, my wonderful neighbor made the purple ones) for the wedding. I think they turned out to look great!

This is all 33 grandkids with the happy couple! It was so much fun having everyone together for the first time in forever! I am now excited to use the leftover fabric to make them a quilt but I put my sewing machine away so I don't have to look at it for a while. I don't think I could stomach that yet. I told them to not expect anything until their first anniversary!

2 comments:

Merri said...

You did a great job, Katie! I'm impressed. Everyone looks so cute.

melissa said...

Hey Katie! (It's Melissa Spurlock) The skirts look great - you're so talented! And you did all that with two kids. Now if only I could be as productive with ONE kid...