CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

3 Year Wedding Anniversary!


Today is Dave and I's wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has been three years. It has gone by so fast, but on the other hand I can't really remember not being married. I can't say that today was the best day in the book but in the end it turned out good. I gave Dave his presents last night, I am so bad at keeping secrets/surprises. I bought him two X-box games and a book. I think he liked them. I told him I want to take him shopping for a Braves hat too, but he needed to come with me because I have no idea what size his head is. This morning Dave went to work and I struggled to stay sane with Andrew, the no nap baby. Luckily I had a break in the day when Dave and I went to lunch. That is when Dave gave me half of my present. I asked for a pedicure, he went above and beyond by buying me a massage pedicure at the salon in Lehi. I have pretty bad RLS and I love to have my calves massaged. He then told me that he was going to by me "Eclipse" but since it came out today it was sold out at midnight every where. Yes, I know so far that the days seems to be going well, but this is were it falls apart. Dave goes back to work and a couple of hours later calls to tell me that our baby sitters have fallen through because they both had to work late (out of respect and love for these baby sitters they will remain nameless). Thank goodness for a good friend and old roommate, Jamie and Scott Winkler came through and watched Andrew. We had a great dinner and were able to do some shopping. A whirlwind weekend in Las Vegas will hopefully sum up this anniversary as a success!

0 comments: