CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Perfect Baby

Okay, there are bad days but when the perfect day comes along I just can't help but smile. Today was one of those days. When he woke up Dave brought him to me and sat him in the bed next to me while I slowly woke up. It was sooo nice not to nurse him right away. He then took a 1 1/2 hour nap in the morning and a 1 hour 45 minute nap in the afternoon. We ran errands in the middle of those naps and he supplied no complaints. When he was awake he just wanted to sit and play, he has even figured out how to "cover" his eyes himself to play peek-a-boo. Don't worry, I will get a video of it soon because it is just darling. To end the perfect day, I layed him down and Dave and I went to the backyard. When we came back in I made Dave check on him and he was still awake, as happy as could be playing with is blanket. Now here is the good part I haven't heard from him since. I love that boy!

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

oh I love those perfect days! happy anniversary as well.