CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I love my boys!


As I have been working to adjust to becoming a mother Dave and I realized something, I must have time alone. I am the youngest of five, which you would think would keep me with someone at all times but since I am five years apart from my youngest sister I have been the only child since seventh grade. I love being alone. Now that I have a little child, the chances of being alone are pretty much never. Dave has been wonderful lately and has taken Andrew so I could have alone time pretty much everyday. Even if he just takes him upstairs for a half an hour it can bring such a relief. Yesterday Dave had to run to the grocery store to pick up some food for work today so he took Andrew with him. They walked in the door and Dave was carrying Andrew and Andrew was carrying these.

Man, these boys do know how to take care of the woman in their lives! (As a side note, Dave said he wanted to get some flowers that were Thanksgiving-y. I just found that humorous that he would think of such a thing!)

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that's so cute. I love my alone time too. It's a necessity! Those flowers look pretty "Thanksgiving-y" to me!

janet said...

That is so sweet! It's great for Daddy's to have "alone time" with the babies too! I still struggle with being along-- probably because I grew up in a huge, crazy family.. even now, I beg one of the kids to come with my when I have to run errands alone..

the flowers are TOTALLY thanksgiving-y. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!