CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Baby's Firsts

Every mother looks forward to a child's first. The first smile, first
laugh, first time they crawl. These following pictures are of a first
of Andrew's, not necessarily one you look forward to but is inevitable. I had just finished feeding lunch to Andrew, I got him out of the high chair and put him in the living room. I then went back into the kitchen to make him some more milk. I then heard him making his grunt sound that he makes when he his pointing, wanting something. This is what I found.


Look closely. There is a golf ball in the toilet. I guess we will be closing the bathroom door from now on!

1 comments:

janet said...

just wait until he learns to FLUSH it and say things like, "Bye, bye Ball!" or "Bye, bye rubber duckie!"

So glad your toilet is nice and sparkly clean. keep it that way... just in case!