CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A crazy weekend

So Andrew got sick on Thursday night and didn't get better until Sunday evening. I mean better by the fact that he could eat again. Despite the illness I tried to pretend he wasn't sick. I know I am an awful mother! Andrew and I went to the zoo of Friday with Dave's sisters and mom. It was fun but Andrew got really cranky at the end. Then on Saturday we "bought" a new car. I put bought in quotes because we don't actually have it yet but we are working on the details. I will post pictures soon. Here are some pictures of our zoo trip.

Andrew loves the elephants.

Here is a picture of Hailey and Andrew looking at the elephants.

It is so dark under the canopy where you watch the elephants and I had to have at least on picture of Andrew's face, this is what turned out.

Here is my attempt at a picture with the giraffes. He was so excited to see the giraffes but this was at the end of our trip and all he could think about was riding the train. It made it difficult to keep him still.

0 comments: