CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just like Daddy

So everytime I go to my sister Mandy's house one of the first thing Andrew plays with is her girls dolls. I dropped him off there last week to run to Walmart and when I came back he was walking around with the baby doll feeding it a bottle. I thought it was the cutest thing ever so I had to go buy him a doll. It came with a sippy cup and a bottle and he loves feeding it the sippy cup. The other morning we came downstairs after he woke up and Dave's shirt was on the couch. He ran to it yelling, "Daddy, daddy!" He then picked it up and tried to put it on. I helped him and then he got his doll and started taking care of it. It was too cute not to capture!

Of course once I pulled the camera out he quickly lost interest in everything but here he is holding the doll.

Here he is being a cheese for the camera.

0 comments: