CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Boy Bed

So Andrew has been sleeping in his big bed since Saturday night. We casually mentioned moving the bed on Saturday and as soon as we got home Andrew demanded that the big bed be moved into his room. Dave did the grunt work while Andrew and I watched. As Dave was finishing up Andrew looks at me with huge eyes and exclaims "The baby is here!" followed by frantic looking for the baby. I quickly realized that all this time we have been saying that he will move into his big boy bed when the new baby came. We explained that it wasn't time yet and then reassured him the baby was still in my belly.


We have not had any incidence with the bed yet. He sleeps in it at naps and at nighttime. He still hasn't figured out that he can get out yet. It bugs Dave but I enjoy it. I need him to keep the nap!


Here are some other pics we took this weekend. I didn't have any official belly pics yet so I made Dave take some. I only have two with Andrew. One when I was about 6 months and one the morning before the C-section.

One last story, on Sunday after church I asked the common question, what did you do in nursery and this was Andrew's response..."Sing songs, blow bubbles, Andrew no pushing..." I couldn't help but burst out laughing. When asked if he pushed, he quickly blamed another child for pushing him. I guess I will never know!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

You look so great Katie. :) Good luck these next few weeks!

brittany said...

I really can't get over how cute I think andrew is. So I have no doubt the next one will be the same. Tell Andrew congrats on being a big boy

The Childs Family said...

I love the yellow in Andrew's room and that is AMAZING that he hasn't figured out that he can get out yet. I miss Gabbi being in her crib. :) They grow up too fast!

lacieinthesky said...

Hooray for big boy beds! He really is getting so big. And the 'no pushing' thing is hilarious! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon (like tomorrow maybe?)

Rachel said...

Andrew is getting too big! We have started feeding Kennedy lemons and she LOVES them. Does Andrew still eat lemons or is he too big for that?