CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Party Animals, Disneyland, and Halloween




My next door neighbor had her sister-in-law come over and do face painting at her daughter's birthday party. She is pretty much a professional and the kids loved it.


Meeting Mickey at his house.

Camille meeting Minnie while wearing her Minnie shirt. She was so excited.

Mulan

Ariel from Little Mermaid

Proof that we were there over Halloween.



Andrew and Camille hugging Sully. (or Camille getting lost in his belly)

This picture is for Grandma Tootsie. The sign above the door says Beverly.

Camille's favorite ride was Winnie the Pooh and she was super excited to meet him. Probably more than the princesses.

Tigger and the kids.

Andrew and his strong face.

I wanted a picture of our family out here but I never had it happen. I was happy to see that Dave remember and shot one of the kids while I was getting the car on our last night.

Andrew as a police man, again. He got real metal handcuffs if he wore the costume again. He was in and loves his handcuffs.

Camille as a bumble bee. I made the costume and I think it turned out pretty cute.

And of course our traditional family picture in front of the house!

0 comments: