CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful


We had a delicious and wonderful Thanksgiving dinner yesterday but I didn't really take the time to really think about what I was thankful for this year. Now that the eating and shopping are done I decided to write about what I was most thankful for and that was the miracle our family experienced this last few weeks. Dave was in a head on collision at the beginning of this month on the way to work. It was the scariest thing that either Dave and I experienced but we have SO many things to be thankful for. Dave wasn't hurt except for some bruises and a sore shoulder. I'm so thankful for Dave's amazing driving abilities. He was completely aware and was able to save himself by pulling back into traffic so the lady hit more his passenger side than him. (the other driver passed out going 50mph and has no recollection of the accident or how she traveled across all the lanes of traffic to oncoming traffic). I'm so thankful that my best friend was immediatly behind Dave when the accident happened and she was the one who called me to tell me about it. I'm thankful that the other driver was only in the hospital for a day. I'm thankful that we finally have a new car and that things went so smoothly with that! We took a few pictures of the car after the accident. Here they are for those who haven't seen them yet.

This is taken at the junk yard when we were getting out all of our stuff.

This is taken at the accident.

This is the other lady's car at the junk yard.

1 comments:

janet said...

thanks for posting pictures. what a miracle! I am so glad everyone is okay. I love our family!!!!!