CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Babies do sleep in cribs!



I thought that I would announce that Andrew can now sleep in his crib through the night. The transition actually went pretty easily. I only had about a week were he woke up in the night. Thanks to Emily's reassurance I was able to get through it. You were right Emily, he just decided one day that he no longer liked sleeping in his car seat. Unfortunatly, all this happened while my family was here so the transition was interrupted by a family reunion to Heber and now we are leaving for Cherry Hill for a family reunion with Dave's family. Hopefully all will resume to normal after the trips.


Not much else has been going on. The other picture I posted is one a took a while back. Andrew was being super cranky so Dave layed on the floor with him and started to read him a Russian children's book. He was quiet for about 20 minutes. It was too cute not to take a picture.

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

Yay! I am so glad he is sleeping in a crib. I swear it makes everything just a little easier. He is SOOOOOOOOO cute