CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Intelligent Conversation

I decided I better put a new post up so eveyone didn't have to look at my last title whenever you checked. Nothing new really. This is just a thought I have been having of late. I LOVE when I can have an intelligent conversation with another adult, espescially with Dave. I don't think I am to the point where I feel like I don't get any interaction with adults because Andrew can't converse with me yet. I am sure that time will come. Dave and I were driving home from West Jordan the other day and we turned down the radio and had a conversation comparing and contrasting the Communist governments of Russia and China. Both adding our insights I felt as if I was back in college again, it was great. But of course most conversations with Dave go like this..."I just had the greatest idea in how to improve an air conditioner, you know how an air conditioner works right?" Of course I learned how one works at one point of my life but it was not something I chose to retain. Dave then goes on to explain to me. Lets just say that I am an intelligent person but Dave's knowledge if much, much more vast!

0 comments: