CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Back!



The computer is back! Hooray! Thankfully it is completely repaired and they didn't erase anything. I am espescially grateful for that because one of our back up CD's did not work and we did not realize this until I tried to print of pictures from it at my sister's house. Here are the projects I worked on while I had no computer. We took down our blinds in front of the sliding glass door and I made this curtain. This shelf is on the kitchen wall perpendicular to the sliding glass door. My favorite thing on the shelf is on the left, it is a trivet that Dave found at Target.

1 comments:

us said...

Oh I love the new decorations! I'm sad I missed the Halloween party. Thanks for taking care of Scott!