CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!






So here are some pictures from the Halloween parties we participated in. On Monday night we had friends over and we all dressed up. Dave was Peter Pan, I am Captain Hook, and Andrew is the crocodile. On Tuesday we went to Hailey's birthday party and all the cousins dressed up. We put Andrew in a gorilla costume. Tonight my sister Mandy came over and we took her kids Alexandra and Ashlynn trick or treating with Andrew. Andrew loved his candy. He just wanted to pick up each one and inspect it. It was even better when we let him taste some! Three days of Halloween are enough for me. At least I got good use out of my borrowed costumes!

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

Every year you and Dave have the greatest costumes! I have a hard time remembering what James and I have been over the years, but I remember exactly what you were. A Frankenstein couple, and father time with mother earth. Love the Peter Pan!

janet said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween. We would have LOVED to be at Hailey's party. Cute pictures of all the cousins! Way to go being creative with your costumes.

Sorry we missed you when you were in Cedar! we sure love that little Andrew! He looks so cute (and smiley as always.)

Emily Judd said...

I miss the west jordan Halloween Party! Andrew is so cute! Did Jared really shave his head?!?

janet said...

here I am, making another comment..

just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. see my blog for more details. Sorry to pick on you, but your the only family I have that's really blogging.. (and I am SO glad you are!!)