CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Reaping the Rewards

So tonight for dinner we drove to a park in Cedar Hills that Dave designed. It was one of the first projects that Dave worked on when he started at Civil Science. It was one of the most beautiful parks I have ever seen. It is on the side of the mountain and it has a spectacular view of the valley. The coolest part was actually seeing what Dave does. I mean he explains the stuff to me all the time but he could show me how he picked out all the stuff to make this park, and how he designed things like the walk ways and the slope of everything so the water flows correctly. What can I say, I am a proud wife. Sorry no pictures, I will have him take me back soon so you can see what it looked like.

0 comments: