CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aviary and Fair

So last week I went to the Tracy Aviary with Lacie and Crew. Andrew was not that big of fan of the birds, but Crew loved them. He wanted to pet them. Afterwards we had a picnic lunch at the park and then we let the boys play in the water. I am pretty sure that that was Andrew's favorite part.




Then on Friday night Dave had to judge a cook off at the State Fair. We met up with Scott and Amy and the kids had a blast looking at all the animals and riding down the big slide. The only place I got my camera out was at the interactive kids area. This is were the kids travel from building to building, milking a fake cow, planting vegetables and so forth. Andrew loved it!


3 comments:

shellydinger said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks!

Natalie Pyles said...

Oh my gosh! It sounds like a really fun day. much to look forward to... glad to hear all is well. so sorry about the broken arm.

love,
nat

Rachel said...

What a cute kid! Life sounds like an adventure. Kennedy can't wait to come play with you guys.