CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playtime with Andrew

So I have decided that I need to try to be a better mom therefor, I need to be more interactive. So when the Michaels coupon came last week I took it in and bought Andrew a set of finger paints for a $1.50. It took a lot of encouragement, but I did get one picture out of him. He has a serious issue with touching yucky stuff with his fingers. For example, he would not touch his birthday cake, he had to eat it with a fork. Here are some pictures of his first attempt at art...




On Sunday, after Andrew woke up from his nap he brought a bunch of stuff for me to put on him. I guess this is his first attempt at dress up. He ran around dressed like this for hours, playing ball of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I think Dave is going to use the rest of that finger paint before Andrew gets another chance.

Debbie said...

I LOVE a clean baby! Way to go Andrew!

Kristy said...

That dress up picture made me laugh out loud. What a great design.

Be grateful for any OCD qualities you see for now.