CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Wall-er...

So I haven't blogged in forever, I blame it on the fact that so many of my friends and family update their blogs so often I easily get my blogging fix. Sorry! Here is what has been going on lately (meaning, here are some things that I have taken pictures of in the last weeks thinking, "I should blog about that.")

A couple of Sundays ago Andrew really wanted to sit down and read books. I happily obliged because who can say no to your kid wanting to read. He sits down in my lap with a few of his favorites and within two minutes he has already turned the pages so fast that I could hardly get the first word out from every page. I quickly became frustrated and sent him over to his Dad's lap to read. And there he sat, contentedly listening to every word on every page. I am telling myself he just liked hearing from some one different for a change!

Smith's had one of its 10 for 10 sales so I decided to get these great jugs of water for $.50 each to add to the food storage. They have been lined up, stacked in the hall for about a week. Put there as a suttle reminder to Dave that they needed to be in the basement. Last night Andrew carried each one individually into the living room. By the end he was so tired, yet so determined he began rolling the waters until he had them exactly how he wanted them.

And last, but not least, Santa visited Dave and I early this year. We got our new TV and the HD reciever comes tomorrow. Just in time for everyone's most important program of the year.... BYU vs. Utah!

4 comments:

KT said...

A side note for anyone that reads this, I forgot to explain the title. That is sort of how Andrew says water. It has a faint "T" sound but not much. He was chanting it to himself the entire time he moved the water. Dave and I were laughing under I breath so not to disturb his concentration.

jen said...

i like the tv, did you move your room around?

KT said...

Yeah, we moved the furniture around, we switched the love seat and the TV but everything else stayed the same.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

What a tough kid you have! I don't think I could even do that. I think you have a future Mr. Universe there; step aside Arnold S. (I have no idea how to spell his last name but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about:))