CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We made this turkey for FHE this week. Andrew has carried it around ever since. We then took turns saying what we were thankful for.

Dave-Andrew and Katie
Katie-Dave's job (espescially in this scary time!)
Andrew-Lights! (I was so surprised he actually came up with something.)

So Dave and I were some of the crazy that went shopping this morning. Being the awful parents we are we woke Andrew up at 4:45am and went to Walmart. It was so out of control. Neither Dave or I had ever seen anything that bad. So we quickly just got back into the car and went to Target. I got in line while Dave and Andrew went for breakfast. I had a blast at Target because I was part of the craziness and I got what I wanted, a new vaccuum. Then we headed over to Big Lots, which had already been open for about half hour and by some miracle we got the $5 Tickle me Cookie Monster! It was the only one on the shelf and when we went to pay for it the lady said that everyone in line at 6am was coming to buy that so she didn't know how we got it! We brought Andrew home and he wanted nothing to do with sleeping so Dave and I took turns taking naps, but when we left to meet my family for lunch he was out the moment he got in the car. You would think he is wearing the glasses to be cool but I think he choose to wear them so he could fall asleep without Mom or Dad knowing.

3 comments:

janet said...

since when did he become a toddler? He looks so big!!!! Hope you guys had a happy thanksgiving with your family in town. We missed the clawson clan! Hopefully we can visit in a few weeks.

love you!
Jan

thom said...

that is such a cute picture of Andrew. Way to be so brave and fight the crowds. I hope that one day I will be as brave as you!

Anonymous said...

1, penicillin tetracycline,