CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Time...



So I thought I better begin posting the Christmas activities before I become overwhelmed. We put up our Christmas tree on Monday. We searched long and hard for the perfect Christmas tree, after a couple tree lots I found it at Home Depot. The same place we bought it last year, I must remember this next year so I can start there. I wanted short and skinny. I think it is perfect and it smells great! Andrew wasn't that interested in the tree decorating but was excited to put the star on. He was interested in our nativity scene which I decided to go out a buy him a small one to play with so I didn't have to hear him cry any more. He now carries around Jesus baby Jesus and Jesus baby Jesus Mommy (aka Mary).

2 comments:

Jennifer Dean said...

Your tree looks great! We really miss you guys. Are you coming to Texas at all during the holiday season?

KT said...

No trips to Texas this year! I am sad. Did you hear about the UDOT cuts they made earlier in the month. Lets just say stopping 3 billion dollars worth of transportation improvements just makes me very happy that at least Dave still has a job! Any trips to Utah soon?