CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

...Our dear old Allen High!


My high school won the Texas High School Football championship last night. It was an awesome and suspensful game! (Dave so kindly upgraded our Direct TV so I could watch it.) If you don't know, I have a tremendous love for football and learned everything I know about it from watching the Allen Eagles play. I went to practically every high school (away and home)game since I was born. This was the first time they made it to the championship and they won!!! Go Eagles!

5 comments:

jen said...

GOOOOO EAGLES

Mandy said...

Go Eagles, Fight Eagles, Win! Win!Win!

thom said...

The game was so amazing. I am glad Dave made it possible for you to watch it. What a guy!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Do you remember someone from high school named Steve Boyette. I think he was a year behind you. I work with him now.

Matt Dean

janet said...

That is awesome!!! People from WJHS will never be as cool as you!