CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Sorry it has taken so long to post some Christmas pictures. The Monday before Christmas I woke up with a fever. I couldn't do anything except lay there, luckily my wonderful sister Mandy came and got Andrew and I slept from 11 am until 5:30 pm. Only waking up at 1:30 to eat a piece of toast and to make sure Dave was getting Andrew from my sisters. The fevers proceeded along with a stuffy nose and a sore throat to the point that I could not swallow anything! So lets just say Christmas morning is a blur and it is a good thing we took pictures for me to remember it by. I went to the doctor on Friday morning and they gave me an antibiotic. By late Friday night I was starting to feel normal and could finally eat something. We finally ended Christmas on Sunday but having Christmas dinner. I was glad we waited and I was actually able to enjoy the meal! Here are some pictures of Andrew on Christmas morning.


Andrew truly loved his train set and kitchen and has not stopped playing with them. I loved that he was so excited for each present as he unwrapped it! I think it will make his birthday even more fun because he understands unwrapping presents and that when you do unwrap them you get a toy!

0 comments: