CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Be Prepared...and Organized

So last Saturday Dave and I were finally able to organize our basement. We had been storing Tim and Rachel's furniture and food storage, and although we were sad to see them leave, I am so happy to have an organized basement.


This is our years worth of food storage plus some. I finally feel like I can actually go downstairs and rotate what we have.

This is a picture of what looks like a bunch of boxes and trashbags under the basement stairwell. These bags/boxes are full of boys clothing size 0-12 months only! None of which were purchased by Dave and I. All of Andrews clothes are in a small plastic bin in his room. I have to say we are very blessed to not have to buy a lot of clothes because of all of Andrew's cousins but I will also say I can't wait for a Clawson to get pregnant with a boy!!!

This is the rest of our stuff. It takes up such a small amount of space in the basement and I love it! Can you tell that I love to have an organized house? Even in the space were I hardly ever go I like to know that I could find something in it within seconds.

I hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend. Dave and I started ours off right by dropping Andrew off at my sisters and staying at the Blue Boar Inn for the night. If you have never been there you have to go. The dinner at the inn was one of the most expensive I have ever had but it was the best food I have ever had!

1 comments:

Natalie Pyles said...

Hey Katie,

I'm so happy to hear what you guys are up to. Your family is super cute. I think about you guys all the time.

Love,
Natalie