CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Success!

So on Mother's Day we went to my in-laws for a little party. We all sat outside in their backyard to eat and play. In their backyard they have a plastic Little Tikes slide. Andrew was in heaven. Since then I have been searching on KSL for one of these slides. I have found a few but they have literally sold out, at the most, within 1 hour of being posted. On Saturday morning we went garage sale hunting for one but had no luck. Then we came home, put Andrew down for a nap and I got on KSL and found one. It was in Saratoga and I called and went and picked it up. The lady I bought it from said that it had only been posted 10 minutes when I called and that she received two phone calls for it while I was on the phone with her. Talk about luck. Andrew absolutly loves the slide. He climbs to the top then says "weeeee" as he slides down over and over again.


We had a great weekend of lots of sliding. Unfortunatly when I went to wake up Andrew this morning (because he was sleeping an exceptionally long time) I found his bed covered in throw up and he has been throwing up all morning. It is awful, I just put him down for a nap so hopefully he can get some rest and begin feeling better. It is so sad when babies are sick!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm glad that you found one so fast! Hailey and Andrew have matching slides! I hope he gets feeling better soon. Maybe it was too much sliding for one day...ya think? :)

janet said...

Having sick kids is so exhausting. But Andrew still looks happy! Love the blue hat!