CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Lets Hear it for the Boys...




Sorry it has been so long since I blogged. I had one of those weeks that I didn't feel anything much happpened. Andrew finally cut his last molar. Thank goodness. His front four top and bottom teeth came in when he was about 8 months and I thought to myself, this teething thing isn't that bad. Then came the molars! Fevers, runny noses and the worst no more sleeping through the night. Thursday night was the worst, he started waking up at 2:30, waking up every half hour until 5 am and then decided he was up for the day. I could not get him to go down for his first nap until 9:15 am. Lets just say it was a long day. Thank goodness for Dave's willingness to get up with Andrew in the night!

On Saturday night we babysat my sister Mandy's kids overnight. She has two girls 5 and 3 and they were great. Everyone slept through the night which made it even better.

Okay, now to just some random thoughts. As mother's day comes up all I can think about is how I would not be a good mom without my wonderful husband. He is the best dad. I love how Andrew and him get along so well. They totally have the same personality. For example, I was sitting at the computer yesterday when Dave came up behind me pretended to eat my back, just like he would to a little kid. Andrew thought that was the greatest thing he had ever seen and just loves to sneak up behind me now. It just cracks me up how well they get along. Posted above are some of my favorite picks of them together! I have so many of just the two of them that I already have to scrapbook pages dedicated to just pics of father and son.

1 comments:

us said...

Cute pictures. What a sweet post dedicated to Dave. We sure miss you guys!