CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And Cindy Makes Ten...


I just want to congratulation my sister-in-law Cindy in graduating high school last night. It was a great ceremony, except the dang principle talked wayyyyy to long. Thank goodness Andrew was a saint. He just sat on the little stairs beside me and didn't even think about moving. (I know you are jeoulous but he made it up to me today by being a little hellian. I had to leave Wal-mart it got so bad. I have never had to do that before!)

Back to Cindy. She is the best little sister ever! She is an amazing singer and we got to see her perform with the choir last night which was fun. She was accepted to both BYU-Idaho and BYU Provo and I am so excited that she choose BYU Provo so she will be close by. Congrats Cindy! We love you.

In reference to my title choice, as many of you know Les and Bev have ten kids (Dave being number 7). Cindy was there last child to graduate from high school! With her moving away to school they will have no more kids in the house. You would say, wow how are they going to adjust, but then you remember that 8 of the ten kids live with in 30 minutes and that also includes 22 of the 25 grandkids!

2 comments:

janet said...

Thanks for posting about the graduation! Your blog is the only way I can see pictures of anything!! and I cannot BELIEVE you had to walk out of Walmart with a screaming little boy! He is always perfect, isn't he???

Love you guys and we'll see you in a couple of weeks!

lacieinthesky said...

I know what you mean about the principal talking to long. Luckily Crew or Kameron weren't there. (Heath had them both, hehe). It was a relief to see Matt graduate, we weren't sure he was going to until Friday. And I saw that I missed a call from you that night, then I saw Scott, Dave, Andrew, and Les...but not you. Cindy looked so cute, she is such a sweet girl!