CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whoa!!

This is my new favorite word of Andrew's. I am so excited about the word because it is slowly replacing the "he ma" or "he my." For those that aren't around Andrew let me give you insight into my day. He talks non-stop but he only knows a few words so a sentence will go like this..."He ma, he my, he ma, he my ball." It is quite annoying because who knows what "he ma" means. So now when we are driving down the street and he sees a big truck drive by he says "Whoa." It is absolutly blissful. So today we drove to my sister's house and he pointed out the usual things that he does down Lehi mainstreet...the giant flag at the Chevron, the construction equipment for sale, the horses and cows, and of course, the McDonalds playplace all to which was a given a Whoa.

I wanted to put up a cute picture of Andrew to go with the post but this is the only picture I really have of him that is recent. I needed Dave to get a picture of Andrew walking for the baby book so he snapped it while he was running around the basement with no pants. What a crazy kid!

2 comments:

lacieinthesky said...

Oh, I think that is very exciting, and hopefully I'll hear it tomorrow night! I'm way excited to see you guys and the Dean's too; although I won't be there until later.

Stefanie Stephenson said...

Holy Cow! Look at your wee little one just walking around! We are so excited to see you guys, only about a month more! Wahoo!