CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to wish all the father's in my life a happy father's day!

I love you Dad! I really miss you and wish we could be in Texas in the blink of an eye so we could see you today.

I love you Les! I think you are a wonderful father-in-law and I love that you can always make me laugh. You have a great sense of humor.

Now to Dave, I hope you have a great father's day. I am trying my best! You are an amazing father and we have Andrew to prove it. I love the way you can always entertain him, like you are doing right now, having a wrestling match on the bed with him. We are sorry that you have had to work every evening this weekend but we truly appreciate all the hardwork you do to provide for the family. I also really, really appreciate that you have waited until Andrew was in bed to go into work. That really shows how wonderful of a father you are, willing to work all through the night just so you can stay home and help put your son to bed. I love you!

Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

jen said...

And Dave is looking out for the families unclaimed funds. He is an all around great guy.