CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I know that it is a week delayed but I was deteremined to post in order. It was nice to be back in Utah for the 4th. We went to a movie in the morning, Mandy and I and the kids watched Kit Kittredge and Dave went to Get Smart. Then we went to my sister Mandy's house for a barbeque, which was delicious. Then we headed to Thanksgiving Point to watch the fireworks. Here are some pics of the day.

This is Andrew with a sparkler. I know, super dangerous but he was feeling really left out. After he held one, he was done and ran off to play on the big wheel.

This is Andrew all in his PJs ready to watch the fireworks.

This is Andrew and I watching the fireworks. He was so in awe. I think it was one of the best fireworks shows I have been to just because of Andrews excitement.

Here are Dave and Andrew watching the fireworks. Even though the fireworks show was pretty long after about 5 minutes Andrew lost interest and just ran around our blanket over and over again. I guess he needed to wear himself out because as soon as we got into the car he was asleep.

1 comments:

janet said...

I LOVE that picture of Andrew smiling.. he is SUCH A CUTE little boy! Glad you had a fun 4th.