CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Weekend with no Pics...

I really need to work on remembering my camera. I have decided that the next time I update my cell phone I need a camera phone so that I will always have a camera with me.

Friday night we went up to West Jordan for the night. No plans really but we were able to give Cindy her graduation present. I found the cutest bedding set at Ross for $25. I will have to get pictures once it is all set up in her dorm room for you to see. We then went to Children's Place to hit the sale and then to Jamba Juice. Dave has been living off of Jamba Juices because he had a tooth pulled on Tuesday and it is the most comfortable thing for him to eat.

Saturday morning I got up and left the house at 8:15 before Dave or Andrew made any signs of waking up to go to breakfast with some friends from the ward. First, if you live near Provo or are visiting soon you must eat at Magleby's Fresh for breakfast, it is to die for. Second, I am going to miss you Christina! You will have to become an avid blogger so we can all stay on top of your adventures in Philly. When I got home Andrew was down for his first nap so Dave and I cleaned and then we headed off to do more shopping. Dave desperatly needed new shorts. After shopping, Andrew went down for a second nap and I being the wonderful wife I am took the car in to get the oil changed so Dave could take some pain medication and go to sleep. Then Saturday night we went to the carnival in American Fork. Andrew loved all the rides. We took him on the carousel and the ferris wheel.

Sunday was normal. The greatest thing was that Andrew went to nursery and wasn't even phased. He stayed the whole time and every time we checked on him was participating and playing. We have only attempted to take him once before and he came out crying within 5 minutes. Hopefully it is a good sign that the transition is not going to be as hard as I thought. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

lacieinthesky said...

Hey, congratulations on the nursery situation, that's great news! Good luck next week :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
This is Bev. It's fun to see the pictures and read what you're doing. Cindy loves her bedspread, ect. Thank you very much! I appreciate it too! Last night she mentioned writing you a thank you note!! Sorry that Dave's tooth has been hurting. Hope it's better. Have a great day! Love, Bev