CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Work of Art

So I have been complaining for quite a while that we have no artwork in our home. Lots of pictures but no artwork. Yesterday I was at Roberts looking for a pillow form when I got distracted and found this...

I thought it was very simple and the green in the trees would go perfectly with our broccoli couches. Then I looked at the price...75% off. I couldn't resist getting a perfectly framed piece of art for $18 when it was originally $71. Here is how it looks over the loveseat.

I love when I find a deal and when I fall in love with it! Unfortunatly that means I am off to Hobby Lobby in search of a pillow form!

4 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Looks really nice over your couch. Don'tcha just love great deals?!?

Emily Judd said...

that's awesome! It looks great. I totally miss Robert's.

janet said...

love it. I think you totally know how to decorate.. your house is so cute!

I keep thinking about your blue bathroom.. and I might want to copy you.. it's so bright and pretty. I am getting excited to have walls in my house that AREN'T white. I might go a little paint crazy!!

The Sorensens said...

It's beautiful! To bad I'll probably never see it in person. :o(