CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Say Cheese

So Andrew loves the camera but we don't usually let him play with it. Today he found the camera and I decided to teach him how it works. He usually just wants to look at the pictures that have already been taken. He loved watching me make funny faces through the window so I convinced him to make a few so I could take some pictures. Here is what we came up with.



Also, Andrew has gone down to one nap but I wanted to share with everyone what I have been doing so it feels like I get two naps from him. I still put him down at the same time as he did before for 1 nap, which is about 10am. He sleeps for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Then when 3pm rolls around, the old time for his second nap I put him down again but I put all his board books in his crib with him. He sits and reads for about 30 to 40 minutes and then when he is bored he calls me and then I lay him on my bed an turn on Curious George. He is a huge fan and he will sit there for the whole half hour and watch the show while I do other things around the house. It is a great system because I still can get things done both morning and afternoon and Andrew doesn't get cranky because he has geniune time to rest. Just a thought if anyone is a sad as I was about going to one nap!

0 comments: