CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogging laziness=Major update

I have been super lazy with blogging lately. I just sat down to upload pics and I had 40! That is a lot for me, I don't seem to take a lot of pictures at one event. So here is the update....

Andrew is really loving apples lately, except he will not eat them cut up, it has to be whole. I have just started wrapping them up in Saran Wrap and making him eat the same apple for more than one meal/snack time.



On Friday night we met up for a fun night with Heath, Lacey and Crew. First we went to Joe Morley's for dinner. Delicious barbeque, the best brisket I have had in a long time!!! (A must visit if you are in Utah.) Then we went to Gardner's Village to ride the horses and look at the witches. The boys wore their costumes. Andrew borrowed the horse costume from Lacey's little brother and he loved it. It was hopping along like a horse. Lacey took video of it, she will have to send it to me and I will put it on.




In an effort to salvage the last of the good weather Dave and I got up early and we went to the zoo. Andrew loves the zoo and we had a blast. He espescially likes riding the train and carosel. Hopefully we have a few more, semi warm days so we can continue to go and use our pass.



Then on Saturday night we went to Cornbelly's for some entertainment. Dave was dreading another outing but Andrew had so much fun I guess he decided it was worth it. Andrew rode the cow train, played on the playground and much more. His favorite was the bouncing pillow, unfortunatly it was too dark to get pictures of it. We also got our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. I guess we are ready for the real Halloween to begin after all of our fall fun!

Sunday night we had a stake meeting to realign the wards. Our ward was barely affected and I am glad that we don't have to make any big changes! Espescially because we have a weekend of church coming up!! (Meetings, primary program and the real church!) I am SUPER excited too because Rachel is coming to town this week and we get to meet baby Kennedy. I have been prepping Andrew, he says he wants to hold the baby and sing her a song. When I asked which song he gave a resounding "Cougars!!!!" (meaning the Cougar fight song). So get ready baby Kennedy!

1 comments:

Wendee said...

Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun! We're sad we missed you guys at the restaurant. Nate and I work every other Friday and I guess that was our night off. We're glad you liked it though! Andrew is such a cutie and I can't believe how big and grown up he's getting!