CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

A much needed date night...

So Dave and I finally were able to go on a date tonight. It is not like we don't have a trillion people willing to baby-sit for us, we have just been so busy the last "few" weekends that we really haven't had a chance. We went to Archibald's for dinner while Les and Bev watched Andrew. It was pretty good, and nice to relax while eating. Thank you Les and Bev!!! They said Andrew was great, of course he loved running around and playing ball with Grandma and Grandpa.

I also got my hair cut this week. I went in with a picture of Reese Witherspoon and I think the girl did a pretty good job. Reese's hair turns under, but for the life of me I can not get it to turn under. I think it still looks good flip out, espescially because this is what it does naturally when I don't dry it with the hair dryer. Less work, who would complain!

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

your hair is so cute! I wish my hair did that without having to dry it and straighten it. you are so lucky! that's great tha tyou guys got to go out! woohoo for date nights!

Debbie said...

Cute hair! The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Reese Witherspoon even before I got to that part of the post. Her hair is in People Magazine as best dressed hair!

Amy said...

Very Cute! I stopped by Bev and Les' last night. Andrew was soooo cute! He is all boy. Anytime Les would turn the TV to football, he would pretend to kick the ball and when he turned it to baseball he would pretend to throw the ball. Then Andrew started running around the "round about". He had to stop say hi to me give me five and then I said "go" and he would take off around again. It was so funny! I can't believe how big he is getting. By the way, Hailey was "talking" to him on the phone today.

Cindy Lou said...

Cute Katie!! I guess at the game you had a hat on so I couldn't tell:) The picture that I took of Andrew at the fame is now the background on my phone, so I see his cute little face over 10 times a day:) Love you!