CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Food Calendar


I got this idea off my sister-in-law's blog many months ago and I finally decided to sit down and make it. I can get into a real food rut and I hope that this will help me not forget about good recipes. I plan on adding ribbon to it and hanging it below our white board that it is sitting on. All I did was attach a page protector that is made for slides to a piece of paper and ta-da. It only has 25 squares but lets be honest there a some nights that you end up picking up McDonalds!

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

What a great idea! It sure beats the scrap piece of paper I scribble on every now and then. Where did you find the slide holder?

Cindy Lou said...

Cute Katie! That's a great idea, maybe someday I can follow in your footsteps. :)