CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I am loving...

Life has been pretty much the same lately. Yesterday my sister's and I got together and made a Halloween decoration for our homes.

This is how mine turned out. It is a mummy if you can't tell. I personally think it is adorable. I guess this means I need to pull out the other Halloween decorations that I have.

I went to Ross this week and discovered this book. It has 5 different books in it. Now of course I told Dave that I purchased it for Andrew but lets get real, it is for me. I love ther Berenstain Bears!!!! Talk about childhood memories.

The last thing that I am loving is that I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, yes you heard me correctly!!! No I won't rub it in but I am super excited. (It does help that we bought my parent's BYU vs. TCU tickets, and Dave and I are purchasing a new TV so it narrows down the number of presents I have to buy to Andrew and a few extended family gifts!)

Dave and I are off to Logan on Friday to cook dutch oven for his work and to watch the BYU game. I am looking forward to it and hope Andrew's energy doesn't run me ragged before the game even starts!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I remember when I could finally read I had to read you a Berenstein Bear book every night before we went to sleep. So for me those books remind me of you.

KT said...

What a dang cute mummy!