CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Andrew's New Chairs

So Andrew is in the stage where he loves sitting on chairs. Everytime we go to my sister Mandy's house he just climbs in and out of some chairs she has for her kids. So Dave and I have been searching for a good, cheap chair to buy Andrew. We have looked at Ikea and found some we like but we couldn't decide what to get. Last week, Dave and I saw this lawn chair at Smith's for $3. Cheap and small. Perfect! It is really light weight so we keep it in the corner of the couches for stability but Andrew likes it because he can pick it up and move it if he wants. I am sure that will come in handy when he realizes that it can be used as a stepping stool to the couch!


We have been having problems with Andrew sitting down and eating in his high chair for the last month. Usually during the day I just end up letting him stand because I don't want to wrestle with him. Dave does not allow any standing, so at dinner time, if he stands up he has to get out and is not allowed to eat unless he is sitting. Visiting my sister-in-law Amy I found the solution. The $15 booster chair that attaches to a chair. It is great. There is no way Andrew can climb out. We have had two meals here and he loves it. I think he really enjoys being part of the table and not just being pushed to the side. Hopefully this will make him a better eater and we can get some more meat on those bones!

0 comments: