CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

This boy is in heaven!

So I absolutly love this age/stage that Andrew is in. He still takes two naps and he can entertain himself. What else could I ask for?

He has started some new obsessions lately. The first is that when ever we are upstairs doing something, he likes to go off and be by himself, in our linen closet. There is a bucket of different lotions in there that he likes to pull out and play with. Usually he just stands in there, with the door closed because it doesn't stay open on its own. The other day I went in to check on him and this is what I found. He is sitting on the toilet paper. I guess he decided it was more comfortable!

The other thing Andrew has been obsessed with lately is balls. He has always loved to play with balls but that is all he wants to play with lately, espescially basketballs. I am sure we can blame the Jazz for that. Let me give you some insight on the obsession...going to run errands, we must take the full sized basketball, no way we could leave that at home...Sunday's Big 5 ad has a basketball in it, he has to carry the ad around all day and every two minutes or so show either Dave or me the picture...he sees a basketball hoop on the side of the road at someone's house, freaking out crying, screaming. It is pretty crazy. Well, we went to Ross this weekend to buy a shoe basket and we perused the toys and this is what we found...

Yes that is a ball pit and I don't think you can tell but it has baskets at each end...this boy is in heaven. Lets just say that hours have already been spent in the ball pit and we have only owned it for a day and a half.

2 comments:

janet said...

Who wouldn't love that toy, especially a ball obsessed little boy! I LOVE that he has to take a full size basketball in the car with him. Ben was just like that.. and he actually tried to shoot on full size hoops. So funny what they think they can do (when they can barely even carry a ball that size) he is such a cutie!! I miss him

Alecia said...

Cute blog katie!