CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Babies, babies, babies...



So this weekend was all about babies. On Saturday I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Rachel who is having a baby girl at the end of July. Then on Sunday my sister blessed her baby girl Rebekah and Dave's sister Lori blessed her little girl Paisley also.

The shower was a lot of fun but I am glad to have one less thing to stress about. I did the invitations and the diaper cake. We had the shower at Rachel's mom's house so that it could fit the entire Clawson and Bradshaw crew. It was a packed house. The best part of it was that we were all sitting around eating and enjoying each other when the front door opens and Dave's sister who lives in Las Vegas walked through the door. We were all so excited and so surprised. She had tricked everyone into thinking there was no way she was driving up for the weekend. She emailed me telling me she wasn't coming, talked to her sisters about how busy she was, and posted on her blog the day of the shower, just to trick us. It was a great surprise!

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that diaper cake is adorable!