CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

3 Years




So I have decided to succomb to the world of blogging. I love sharing pictures with my mom and family and this seems to me to be the easiest way. I guess this is my trial run and we will see how it works out. Thanks for checking it out.




Here are some pictures from our last weekend adventure. We decided to hike Ensign Peak. It was almost exactly 3 years from the day that Dave and I first hiked the peak and he proposed. It was a lot of fun, but it was hot. I am just glad that Dave carried Andrew. Andrew was pretty pleasant the whole time and by the time we made it down he was dead asleep. Poor guy!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah...a Katie blog!!! I promise to check it everyday. I can't wait to hear about all you have to say!

shellydinger said...

Andrew looks so big! I'd say he looks more like you Katie.