CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome Allie!

So we just got back from visiting Cheryl, Scott and Allie in the hospital. She is absolutely darling. I have decided her and Andrew will have to be friends because they decided to come into this world exactly the same. The same doctor discovered they were breech, the same doctor delivered them by C-section. Hopefully Cheryl can recover quickly. I know it isn't easy but the babies are soooo worth it.

With all the excitement of Maria getting her TV debut I wanted to make everyone aware that Dave and Scott will be on Good Things Utah on June 27. Hopefully I will be able to but the video segment on my blog. They will be demonstrating their beef tenderloin and lobster. I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

We are becoming an uber famous family!!!