CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!




I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Dave, my dad, and Les. They are all wonderful men. Today has been a lazy day but that is just how Dave wanted it. It was so good that both Dave and I were able to take a nap because Andrew took a 2 1/2 hour nap. Those kind of naps are very rare with him so I am guessing it was his Father's Day gift to his dad.

Andrew is getting his first tooth. It is the bottom right one. He hasn't been too cranky but he has had a few problems. He will be chewing on a toy and then all of a sudden he will burst into tears. I am guessing that the area is pretty sensitive and when he hits it, it hurts. I will try to get a picture when the tooth is a little bigger but as for right now, it is just a white dot on his gum.

(These pictures are from when the Jazz where in the Playoffs but they are some of my favorite father and son pics I have.)

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that is so cute I can't stand it!!!