CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dave's TV Debut


So Dave and Scott were on Good Things Utah this morning. They did a great job. Amy and I were pretty nervous for the guys. I don't think they were that nervous. I don't have a clip of it yet but I am pretty sure that I will get one tomorrow. Dave said that he needs to get used to the TV coverage because there will be TV cameras all around when he is elected senator! (Just kidding-but this was his response to the question, "are you nervous?") Attending the taping was pretty cool, espescially because we got special treatment. They let us into the studio early and showed us around a little bit. They also taped their 4th of July episode so we stayed for both tapings. We were able to do that because of my terrific baby-sitter, Kristy. I swear that she is the baby whisperer. I have not met a baby that did not love Kristy. It also helps that I have discovered rice cereal. We tried the bottle with Andrew, it worked for a while but he refuses to take one at all now. It is so nice to know that I can leave him and he won't cry because he is hungry. If only his insides could work a little faster at digesting it!

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who's baby won't take a bottle!!!